Whole wheat pizza dough
Rotisserie chicken (shredded)
1 Tbl Olive Oil
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1-2 cups Shredded Mozzarella
2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
1 cup Baby Spinach, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Sprinkle corn meal on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
3) Roll out pizza dough to edges of pan.
4) Mix olive oil, rosemary and garlic in a small bowl. Spear over pizza dough.
5) Top pizza dough with shredded chicken, dived tomatoes, chopped spinach and cheese.
6) Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
7) Remove from oven, slice and serve!